myTimeSheet version 3.0 was released today for download.
I would like to tank everyone for all the good suggestions! And also tank you all for your patience!
I will release minor bug fix releases (3.0.1, 3.0.2 …) more regularly until v3.1 is complete. Some features might feel as they are quite basic, since this version is a foundation for coming functionality. I hope to improve the way data is inputed and edited in 3.2, example ability to start/stop timers. See the requested features page for requested features and the road map for the next versions.
The new version features:
- Time in/out. Example in 10:00am out 11:00am, break 1h. Automatic calculation of hours. (- break time).
- Ability to change the date on the entry. Start and stop date (Similar to Calendar app).
- +/- click or manual change of hour – updates time out.
- Quick add button, select code and the activity is created. For fast editing with +/- buttons.
- Quick add – sets in time and out time.
- Amount is not displayed when 0 (if hour rate is 0 on codes).
- Backup/restore functionality of data to SD-card. Don’t lose data if you need to reset phone etc. Code by Jamie (developer of MyPOI).
- Support for swiping to change date.
- Change code on entry. Drop down menu.
- Ability to edit codes, just no enter new ones.
- CSV(Excel) file export: “-character in field encoded with “” (CSV standard)
- Changed icon for menu option: Share.
- Csv export to directory on SD Card
- New changed high resolution app icon + icons in program (to look better on devices with high resolution screens)
- CSV(Excel) file export to email as an attachment!
- Bug fix: Selected tab, not changed in some cases on new entry.
- Bug fix: Fixed rounding of hours on day, week, month report so buttons are visible.
- Bug fix: Removal of 0.0 in hour box, when creating new entry.
- Bug fix: possible to enter a hour number with two decimals, example 11.75 + fix of length on day view
- Bug fix: Losing entered text since save (on entry) if screen orientation change is done
- Bug fix: rounding of hours on each code on report view – day,week,month
- Bug fix: rounding of sum and revenue in exported email
- Bug fix: copy previous day – decimal is truncated
- Bug fix: sometimes manual entry of time i set to zero on save
- Removal of automatic update check (Market app has improved). If you think the feature is needed, please email me. Manual check is still available.
- Minor translation fix
- Removal in Settings: Time Interval between checks for automatic updates. Done since the automatic check is now disabled.
- Bug fix: Entering just a . (dot) in Time field on a Entry and pressing Save or the Refresh button causes a Force Close.
- Updated/fixed Chinese translations
- Bug fix: Earnings are not updated when the hours of day, week, month are 0.
- Bug fix: Copy previous day, the new entry isn’t complete. It has the correct code and total hours, but the starttime, stoptime and time for break are all set to 0.
- Bug fix: FC problem : If time is set to minus time and the entry line is edited (on HTC Desire Android 2.1 and SE Xperia 10 /mini /pro).
- Revenue is shown on report tab.
- Minor change of layout on week view to better work with some translation. +/- hours are displayed under total time. So more than week number can be displayed in future.
- Width of date fields shorter, so + button (change date) is always visible.
- Bugfix: If you have time setup to show AM/PM the break time is displayed strangely: 0,5h break time is shown as 12:30AM, should be 00:50.
- Bugfix: If start and stop time is not set on entry (and AM/PM showing on time) the times are displayed as 12:00 AM, should be 00:00.
- Bugfix: FC when creating new entry if manual entry of hours and pressing refresh button
- Bugfix: Timepicking dailog not updated, if manual update of time and refresh is done more than one time on Entry.
- Bugfix: Breaktime display as 12:00/12:00 AM if not set. Should be 00:00
- Bugfix: Hopefully solved probelms with Database closed on resume of app in rare occasions, resulting in FC. Example: sometimes when editing Codes.
- Bug fix: FC when Android can’t handle the locale.
- Bug fix: Problem with FC after install on LG GW620 with Android 1.5. Might be related to FC.
- Bug fix: Database closed on resume of app in rare occasions, resulting in FC. Close app after Backup is done. Might help.
- Bug fix: FC in app due to swipe detection. Sorry folks, have to disable swiping until I can find the problem…