myTimeSheet version 2.5 was released today for download.
The new version features:
- Week-report: total flexibility of starting day (set in Preferences). Example Wednesday.
- Chinese, French and Swedish localization of application
- Copy previous day – If today is empty, copy the time entered on previous day (a day before the selected one which has time entered on it) to the current day. Comments are not copied.
- Week working time, if over specified time ex. 40 hours, a plus/minus hours are shown.
- Recommend to friend (send email) and donate button on About page
See the requested features page for upcoming features.
Update: 2.5.1 :
- Bug fix: Hopefully solves some of the Force close issues.
- Rounding of revenue (money) on reports to 2 decimal places.
- Rounding of week work hours on week report.
- Better handling of screen orientation change (should have fixed this a long time ago, sorry…)
- Bugfix: Shortcode name missing in if Copy Previous day is used.
- CSV file export fix: Comment field surrounded by “-character, for correct import in ex. Excel.
- CSV file export fix: fields changed to include date. Date interval heading removed.
- CSV file export fix: changed order of columns to; date, code, name, hours, revenue and comment
- Add new entry: Sort codes alphabetically based on the short code, then the name (Now sorting on when they were added).
- Day, week, Moth Report and summed email report: Sort codes alphabetically based on the short code, then the name (Now sorting on when they were added).
- Bug fix: force close in when adding an entry if screen orientation is changed.